2014 Mercury JET 25ELPT REMOTE
Innovating the industry with battery-free power.
Mercury FourStrokes have long led the pack in clean, quiet, fuel-efficient outboard power, and now the gap grows even wider. We combined innovative engineering with advanced reliability and features to make our outboards run clean, stay quiet, and deliver smooth, responsive performance – all while cutting your fuel and maintenance costs.
The 25 and 30hp FourStrokes have an industry-first battery-less EFI system for easier starting, smooth running, and improved efficiency. That’s not a misprint – they feature electronic fuel injection with no battery.
- Consistent Starting: Mercury FourStroke EFI outboards deliver consistent, easy starts, smooth operation, and reliability. The 25 and 30hp models are the industry's first batteryless EFI outboards.
- Born To Be Smooth: All portable and mid-range Mercury FourStrokes feature inline designs for inherently smooth operation.
- Powerful 3-Cylinder Design: Every 25 and 30hp Mercury FourStroke utilize a three-cylinder engine design that delivers better inherent balance than the twin cylinder designs used by competitive outboards. Mercury’s three cylinder approach results in a smoother and quieter user experience.
- Fun at your Fingertips: Mercury FourStrokes are designed with a boat load of user-friendly features, such as our multifunction tiller handle. Available on gas assist or power trim models, this tiller handle gives you easy one-handed operation of shifting, stopping, throttle, tilt and starting. More control equals better maneuverability.
- HP/kW: 25 / 18.6
- Full throttle RPM: 5000-6000
- Cylinder Configuration: I-3
- Displacement (CID / CC): 32.1 / 526
- Bore and Stroke (in / mm): 2.40 x 2.36 in. (61 x 60mm)
- Fuel Induction System: 2 valves per cylinder, single overhead cam (SOHC)
- Ignition: CDI w/electronic spark advance
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
- Alternator Amp: 15 amp / 186 watt
- Cooling System: Water-cooled with thermostat
- Starting: Electric (turn-key), Manual
- Gearcase Ratio: 1.92:1
- Gear Shift: F-N-R
- Steering: Remote, Tiller
- Trim System: Manual, Power Trim
- Exhaust System: Through prop
- Shallow water trim range (degrees): 16
- Recommended Oil: Mercury 4-Stroke Outboard Oil
- Recommended Fuel: 87 octane/up to 10% ethanol
- Remote fuel tank standard (gal / L): 6.6 / 25
- Engine Protection Operator Warning System: Low oil pressure, Overheat, Over-rev, Sensor failure
- Shaft Length: 20 in. (508 mm)
- Dry Weight (Lightest model available): 157 lb. / 71 kg
- CARB Star Rating: 3
- Engine Type
- Bore x Stroke
- 2.40 x 2.36 in. (61 x 60mm)
- 32.1 cid (526 cc)
- Electric (turn-key), Manual
- Shaft Length
- 20 in. (508 mm)
- 157 lb. (71 kg)
- Trim Method
- Manual, Power Trim
- Propshaft Horsepower
- 25 hp (18.6 kW)
- Full Throttle Operating Range
- 5000-6000 rpm
- Gear Ratio / Shift
- 1.92:1 / F-N-R
- Fuel Induction
- 2 valves per cylinder, single overhead cam (SOHC)
- 15 amp / 186 watt
- Water-cooled with thermostat
- Remote, Tiller
- Three-year limited factory-backed warranty